Is this your first time to connect your Motorola baby monitor to your WiFi network? If so, you probably do not know the right way to connect your baby monitor devices. So in this article, we will teach you the proper way to connect Motorola baby monitor to WiFi.
The Motorola baby monitor can help parents see and view their beloved baby wherever they are inside the house. And with the coverage of internet, they can even watch the video live feed anywhere they are in town or out of town. All they need is an app and a consistent data network. Anyway, here is how to connect Motorola baby monitor to WiFi.
Connect Motorola Baby Monitor to WiFi
- Before you can properly connect your smartphone to the baby monitor, you must first install the Hubble for Motorola monitor app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if you are an iOS user.
- Now make sure that the monitor is powered on. If not, plug in the power adapter and push the power on button to boot the device.
- Now if you see that the baby monitor device is fully on, you may now open the Hubble app on your smartphone device.
- To prevent interference, you must turn off the parent device for this method. You can turn it on later when the baby monitor and your smartphone is connected properly.
- You may now launch the Hubble app on your smartphone. Tap detect camera.
- Once the scan is complete it will show the available camera that you can connect with. Tap on the camera model of your current baby monitor device. If you can’t see your device model name, just tap on Other Cameras.
- Give it a few moments to establish a connection and wait for the confirmation on the app. When the baby monitor camera is connected, the blinking LED light on the device will stop and turn steady. Some devices turn to blue, and some turn to green when the connection is finally established.
Accessing Other Features
Aside from the live feed, some baby monitor cameras have other sensors that can help with monitoring your baby. There is motion detecting feature, ECO mode where a certain intensity of sounds will trigger the video feed of the device and the room temperature sensor. All of those are accessible within the Hubble app so you can do almost everything remotely through the app itself.
Do you have other concerns or questions? If you want to share your feedback, feel free to leave your ideas in the comment section. Rest assured that we will read all of them. And if needed, we will respond to all of them one by one.
Bought a new Motorola baby monitor? If in case you lost your instruction manual of your new baby monitor, this article here will help you out with setting it up for you. We will teach you how to pair Motorola baby monitor to your parent unit.
This will be quick and easy, so try to follow the instructions carefully. Don’t worry. There is nothing in this instruction that will make your baby monitor explode or cause cancer. If worst comes to worst, you will only have to reset the setup from the start. Unless you broke the monitor by accident, there’s nothing we can do about it. Perhaps you can try requesting for warranty repair from the seller or from the Motorola hotline. So here is a quick guide on how to pair Motorola baby monitor to the parent device.
Pair Motorola Baby Monitor to a Parent Device
- If your Motorola baby monitor comes with a battery, now is the time to install them on the baby monitor device. If it has a power adapter plug, you may now connect those at the back of the baby monitor unit and plug it into the nearest power supply. The same goes for the parent unit.
- Note: Please be reminded that you must only use the included adapter that was enclosed with the baby and parent unit.
- Power on both the baby unit and the parent unit by sliding/pushing the power button. The LED will follow through will be lit up.
- Once both units are fully turned ON, the screen from the parent unit will display a feed from the baby monitor. Yes, all you need to do to pair both Motorola devices is to let them fully boot.
- The parent unit will automatically detect the baby monitor unit.
- If in cases that the parent unit cannot detect the baby monitor unit, move closer to the device.
- Eventually, the parent unit will detect the baby unit and will display the captured video of the baby unit.
Since the parent and baby units are already pre-registered and paired by default you won’t need to pair it again. But if in case that the baby unit totally loses its link, here is what you should do.
- Press the menu button of the parent unit and the list of the menu will pop up.
- Press the left and right button until you find the camera icon.
- Click on the camera button and you will see the Add, View, Scan, and Delete menu. And since you are re-registering the baby unit, choose the Scan option.
- Let the parent unit scan and detect the baby monitor.
- Once the baby monitor icon appears, highlight the icon and click Pair.
- The video feed from the baby monitor camera will now appear on the parent unit.
Lase be reminded and keep in mind that the Motorola baby monitor is just a utility to help you keep an eye on your kid. It is not a replacement for a responsible and proper handling of a child. So please, as well as this baby monitor can deliver a proper video monitoring function, it is always best to be always there for your child.
If you have other questions, feel free to leave a comment below. Rest assured that we are reading all your feedback. Also, if this article has helped you, do share this article with your social media accounts.